Discounts & Extras
As a CarePartners of Connecticut member, you get these exclusive discounts in addition to your plan benefits.
CVS Caremark ExtraCare® Health Program
With the ExtraCare Health Card, you and your family receive 20 percent off1 regular-priced CVS Health Brand2 non-prescription health-related items valued at $1 or more. The ExtraCare Card can be used at CVS Pharmacy® stores nationwide, and you can attach the discount to your card.
How to get your 20 percent discount:
Just show your card at the time of purchase to receive your discount:
- If you don't already have an ExtraCare card: Order your card online, pick one up at any CVS Pharmacy, or call 1-800-SHOP-CVS to request a card before you get started with the linking process. When you receive your card, link it to your CarePartners of Connecticut member ID number.
- If you already have an ExtraCare card from CVS: Link your CVS ExtraCare card to your CarePartners of Connecticut member ID number to start receiving your discount. Provide your CarePartners of Connecticut ID number and your ExtraCare card number when prompted. For questions regarding ExtraCare, call 1-800-SHOP-CVS.
1The 20% discount is restricted to items purchased for the health care of the cardholder only, and applies to regularly priced CVS Health Brand health-related items valued at $1 or more. Your ExtraCare Health discount may not be used in Target stores, including those with a CVS Pharmacy in them. Excludes alcohol, lottery, money orders, prescriptions and copays, pseudoephedrine/ephedrine products, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, gift cards, newspapers and magazines, milk (where required by law or regulation), sale/promotional merchandise, bottle deposits, bus passes, hunting and fishing licenses, not valid on any imposed governmental fees, or items reimbursed by a government health plan. Check with your plan administrator for more details.
2All CVS Pharmacy Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. If you’re dissatisfied for any reason, you can return the CVS Pharmacy Brand product (opened or unopened) along with your receipt or invoice to any CVS Pharmacy store. We’ll refund the full purchase price—no questions asked! To return the item by mail, call Customer Care at 1-888-607-4CVS (1-888-607-4287). Other pharmacies are available in our network. You are not obligated to fill your prescriptions at CVS Pharmacy by using the ExtraCare Health benefit.
Prescriptions Delivered by Mail
You can have prescriptions you take regularly delivered to your door with CVS Caremark® Mail Service Pharmacy. You may be able to save up to $100 for a 90-day supply of prescription medications (depending on the plan you are in and the tier your drug is on). That's a potential savings of up to $400 a year!3 With mail order, your medications are conveniently mailed to your home4 and CVS Caremark contacts your doctor for new prescriptions so you don’t have to.
To sign up, call CVS Caremark:
- CareAdvantage (HMO) members: call 1-844-224-7947
- CarePartners Access (PPO) members: call 1-888-970-0941
3Member pays mail order copay amount.
4Medications arrive up to ten days from the date the order is placed.
Well Balanced Meals Delivery Program
Nutrition plays a critical role in maintaining optimal health. Home-delivered meals offer a convenient and affordable way to recover from an illness or surgical procedure, or to manage a chronic condition.
As one of the nation’s largest nutritional meal providers, Independent Living Systems delivers 300,000 medically tailored meals a month. Meals are prepared at USDA inspected and approved facilities, and menus are created by chefs who work with registered, licensed dietitians to provide nutritionally balanced meals that meet the needs of a variety of diets.
- Get a 15% discount on home delivered meals through Independent Living Systems.
- To place an order, call 1-833-698-5395.
Start today and get $200 in food savings!6
With Jenny Craig, you can enjoy:
- NEW! Max Up, Jenny Craig’s most effective, science-backed, holistic program ever
- A customized plan that includes delicious chef-crafted meals, revolutionary Recharge Bars, snacks, desserts and fun activity plans
- Personal one-on-one coaching, with flexible phone and in-person options to maximize your weight loss goals and build healthy habits
Visit www.jennycraig.com/CPCT OR Call 1-877-536-6970 for a free consultation.
6Savings redeemed as 8 consecutive weeks of $25 US food credits with full planned menu purchase (avg. $186 US/$187 CAD) each week. Active program enrollment and eligibility status required. Valid only for new members. Valid at participating centers. Not valid at jennycraig.com. No cash value. Expires 12/31/2022.
Registered dietitians will help you learn how to stay healthy through nutrition and weight management.
- Save 25% on unlimited visits with CarePartners of Connecticut-registered dietitians or licensed nutritionists.
- No referral is needed from your primary care provider.
- For a list of providers near you, call Member Services at 1-888-341-1507 (TTY: 711).
- To get the discount, show your CarePartners of Connecticut ID card at time of payment.7
7Payment must be received at time of visit. This value added discount is separate from the medical nutritional counseling benefit described in your Evidence of Coverage (EOC).
The Dinner Daily
The Dinner Daily makes healthy, delicious dinners easy and affordable by providing you with weekly dinner plans customized for your food preferences, dietary needs, and the specials at your local grocery store! Dinner Daily members can save $1,200 or more each year on their grocery costs. Eat better dinners, save money, and make dinners easy.
Members receive 25% on any Dinner Daily subscription—you’ll pay as little as 70 cents a week— and will save many times that on your grocery costs. Plus, your first two weeks are free to make it easy to try.
To sign up, or for more information, visit thedinnerdaily.com/carepartners. Use code “CP25” when you sign up to receive your discount.
Massage Therapy and Acupuncture
Reconnect your body, mind, and spirit with massage therapy or acupuncture.
- Massage therapy: save 25% off the provider’s usual fee, or pay $15 per 15 minutes of massage therapy, whichever is less.
- Acupuncture: save 25% off the provider’s usual fee.9
For a list of providers near you, visit the ChooseHealthy website or call ChooseHealthy Customer Service at 1-877-335-2746 (Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-9 p.m.). ChooseHealthy is a trademark of American Specialty Health and used permission herein.
9Discount is separate from covered benefit, see your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) available at carepartnersct.com/documents for details.
Laser Vision Correction
Improve your vision without glasses or contact lenses with laser vision correction.
- 15% off the retail price, or 5% off the promotional price of LASIK and PRK laser vision correction.10
- For more information, call Customer Service at 1-877-5LASER6.
10At participating facilities only. Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotion.
The Meditation 101 Series is designed for those who are new to meditation. Meditation is a simple and effective way to calm your mind, relax your body, and improve your outlook and concentration. Meditation 101 consists of 10 short audio lessons that provide you with everything you need to know to begin meditating.
- The lessons are designed to be taken in sequence, and you can listen to each lesson multiple times to learn each skill. Each lesson is about 5 minutes long.
- To access this free tool, visit app.wellable.co/meditation101, and enter the access code “CPCT.”
With Ompractice, you can access live, online yoga and meditation classes led by an instructor to practice yoga from the comfort and privacy of your own home. Ompractice utilizes two-way video so you can participate in group classes and receive feedback and support from your teacher.
CarePartners of Connecticut members can sign up for Ompractice for $14.99/month or $129.00 for an annual subscription (40% off the monthly rate). In addition, if you are a member of the CarePartners of Connecticut CareAdvantage Preferred (HMO) plan, you may be able to use your annual Wellness Allowance to submit for possible reimbursement of your membership fees.11 For full details of your annual Wellness Allowance, please see your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) available at carepartnersct.com/documents.
For more information or to sign up, go to ompractice.com/carepartnersct.
11Not all plans include an annual Wellness Allowance. See your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) available at carepartnersct.com/plan-documents for details.
Be Safer at Home™
Be Safer At Home (BSAH) offers members substantially discounted rates on the installation and monthly fees of a Personal Emergency Response System. BSAH has several options to meet your lifestyle and budget needs including: Landline, Cellular, Mobile, Mobile GPS, and Fall Detection. Be Safer At Home™ is one of the nation's largest providers of Personal Emergency Response Systems, and takes great pride in the fact that they treat all of their subscribers with the same level of dignity and respect that they would a member of their own family.
Hartford HealthCare Independence at Home
Save $100 with Hartford HealthCare Independence at Home.
If living independently becomes difficult, caregivers from Hartford HealthCare Independence at Home can help you or your loved ones maintain your life in the comfort of home. CarePartners of Connecticut members get $100 towards Hartford HealthCare Independence at Home services, plus a free in-home care plan development session. For details, visit carepartnersct.com/independence-at-home or call 1-860-703-1760.
Get your discount by showing your member ID at time of purchase.
Life Cycle Transitions
Save on a variety of services that help members with chronic health problems stay well at home or transition to a new location.
- Savings include a 20% discount for services such as home modification, house cleaning, hoarding assistance, and more.
- For details on discounts, call Life Cycle Transitions at 1-877-273-7810 and use reference code "LCTCPCT."
- For more information on services, go to www.LifeCycleTransitions.com.
Discounts and services included in the Extras program are not plan benefits and are not subject to the Medicare appeals process.