Are you Ready to Sell?
Before the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) arrives, make sure you are ready to sell Point32Health Medicare Advantage plans by having these four things in place:
- A current state insurance license
- Your 2023 Medicare AHIP Fraud, Waste and Abuse Certificate
- Your Point32Health Medicare Advantage plan certification (by state/plan)
Once complete, this information needs to be provided to Medicare Broker Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
How will you know if you are ready to sell?
- FMO - We will provide reports to the FMO and you will be notified by them of your ready to sell status.
- In your portal view, when you are ready to sell the RTS box on your “Certificates and Licenses” screen will be checked.
We look forward to a successful partnership for 2023!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail Medicare Broker Support at email@example.com or call 833-984-2387.