Your ZIP Code spans multiple counties.
CVS Caremark ExtraCare® Health Program
With the ExtraCare Health Card, you and your family receive 20 percent off1 regular-priced CVS Health Brand2 non-prescription health-related items valued at $1 or more. The ExtraCare Card can be used at CVS Pharmacy® stores nationwide, and new members can attach the discount to their card.
How to get your 20 percent discount:
Just show your card at the time of purchase to receive your discount:
- If you don't already have an ExtraCare card: Go to cvs.com/extracare/home to order your card. You can also pick one up at any CVS Pharmacy or call 1-800-SHOP-CVS to request a card before you get started with the linking process. When you receive your card, link it to your CarePartners of Connecticut member ID number using the instructions below.
- If you already have an ExtraCare card from CarePartners of Connecticut: Continue to use your existing CarePartners of Connecticut ExtraCare Health card to get your 20 percent discount. If you need to replace your existing physical card or transfer ExtraCare rewards, call 1-888-543-5938.
- If you already have an ExtraCare card from CVS: Link your CVS ExtraCare card to your CarePartners of Connecticut member ID number to start receiving your discount. Just visit bit.ly/extracarehealth to start the activation process. Provide your CarePartners of Connecticut ID number and your ExtraCare card number when prompted. For questions regarding ExtraCare, call 1-800-SHOP-CVS.
1The 20% discount is restricted to items purchased for the health care of the cardholder only, and applies to regularly priced CVS Health Brand health-related items valued at $1 or more. Your ExtraCare Health discount may not be used in Target stores, including those with a CVS Pharmacy in them. Excludes alcohol, lottery, money orders, prescriptions and copays, pseudoephedrine/ephedrine products, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, gift cards, newspapers and magazines, milk (where required by law or regulation), sale/promotional merchandise, bottle deposits, bus passes, hunting and fishing licenses, not valid on any imposed governmental fees, or items reimbursed by a government health plan. Check with your plan administrator for more details.
2All CVS Pharmacy Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. If you’re dissatisfied for any reason, you can return the CVS Pharmacy Brand product (opened or unopened) along with your receipt or invoice to any CVS Pharmacy store. We’ll refund the full purchase price—no questions asked! To return the item by mail, call Customer Care at 1-888-607-4CVS (1-888-607-4287). Other pharmacies are available in our network. You are not obligated to fill your prescriptions at CVS Pharmacy by using the ExtraCare Health benefit.
Mail Prescription Ordering
Spend less on your prescriptions!3 With CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy, you save time and money by getting your maintenance medications through the mail.4 To sign up for CVS Caremark's mail order service, call 1-844-224-7947.
- Prescriptions are reliably and conveniently delivered right to your door.
- CVS Caremark contacts your doctor for new prescriptions so you don’t have to.
3Member pays mail order copay amount.
4Medications arrive up to ten days from the date the order is placed.
The ChooseHealthy® Program
Save on a variety of brands from VitaMix to Fitbit! ChooseHealthy offers discounts on a number of products including fitness trackers, dietary supplements, diet and sports nutrition, books, and more.
- Save up to 40%5 off suggested retail prices, and FREE shipping. Register on choosehealthy.com to take advantage of the discounts.
For details on how to get these discounts, call ChooseHealthy customer service at 1-877-335-2746. (Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–11 p.m.; Saturday 3 p.m.–11 p.m.) ChooseHealthy is a trademark of American Specialty Health and used with permission herein.
5Discounts are current at time of printing. Discounts may change depending on availability.
The Original Healing Threads™
Maintain dignity and modesty while undergoing prescribed medical treatment, receiving home care, or recovering from an illness with your own sophisticated and comfortable Original Healing Threads designer wear, designed by three sisters after personal experience with cancer.
Wear Healing Threads to, during, and after outpatient treatments like chemotherapy, dialysis, or radiation. Wear at home during an illness or after surgery for true comfort and convenience. Healing Threads feature soft closures that allow for exposure of only the body parts that need to be exposed for comfort and dignity.
How it Works:
- You are eligible to receive 20% off The Original Healing Threads collection of tops and breakaway pants made of soft machine wash and dry polyester microfiber, and treated to allow liquids to just roll off the fabric.
- Shop online at HealingThreads.com for the Original Healing Threads designer wear and choose from a variety of colors and sizes ranging from XS to 3XL.
- To receive your 20% member discount, enter "CPCT" in the “Discount Code” box located in the Shopping Bag section during checkout.
- To contact Original Healing Threads, call 1-877-647-3900.
Well Balanced Meals Delivery Program
Nutrition plays a critical role in maintaining optimal health. Home-delivered meals offer a convenient and affordable way to recover from an illness or surgical procedure, or to manage a chronic condition.
As one of the nation’s largest nutritional meal providers, Independent Living Systems delivers 300,000 medically tailored meals a month. Meals are prepared at USDA inspected and approved facilities, and menus are created by chefs who work with registered, licensed dietitians to provide nutritionally balanced meals that meet the needs of a variety of diets.
- Get a 15% discount on home delivered meals through Independent Living Systems.
- To place an order, call 1-833-698-5395.
Choose between either a free 3-month program (food not included) and $120 in food savings (purchase required)6, or a 50% discount off our premium programs (food cost separate).7 Visit jennycraig.com/CPCT or call 1-877-536-6970 to take advantage of these offers.
6Valid for 3-month trial membership. Weekly full menu averages $156 (before discount) and any shipping costs not included. Discount split over 12 consecutive weeks with full menu purchase. Valid at participating centers and Jenny Craig Anywhere. New members only. No cash value. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. One offer per person. Restrictions apply.
750% off enrollment and/or membership fees for eligible premium programs. Weekly full menu average $156 (before any discount) and any shipping cost not included. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer or discounts. Valid at participating locations and Jenny Craig Anywhere. New members only. Restrictions apply.
DASH for Health
The DASH for Health program is an online program dedicated to helping you eat better, exercise better, and lose weight. With customized meal plans to help you get started, twice-weekly email tips, tracking tools for weight, food and exercise, and hundreds of recipes, you will eat better, feel better, and improve your health—all while eating the foods you love.
- For more information, visit www.dashforhealth.com.
- $34.50 for a 6-month subscription (50% off the regular subscription rate).
- To get the discount, go to dashforhealth.com/sign-up and enter coupon code "CPCT."
Registered dietitians will help you learn how to stay healthy through nutrition and weight management.
- Save 25% on unlimited visits with CarePartners of Connecticut registered dietitians or licensed nutritionists.
- No referral is needed from your primary care provider.
- For a list of providers near you, call Customer Service at 1-888-341-1507 (TTY: 711).
- To get the discount, show your CarePartners of Connecticut ID card at time of payment.8
8Payment must be received at time of visit. This value added discount is separate from the medical nutritional counseling benefit described in your Evidence of Coverage (EOC).
The Dinner Daily
The Dinner Daily makes healthy, delicious dinners easy and affordable by providing you with weekly dinner plans customized for your food preferences, dietary needs, and the specials at your local grocery store! Dinner Daily members can save $1,200 or more each year on their grocery costs. Eat better dinners, save money, and make dinners easy.
Members receive 25% on any Dinner Daily subscription—you’ll pay as little as 70 cents a week— and will save many times that on your grocery costs. Plus, your first two weeks are free to make it easy to try.
To sign up, or for more information, visit thedinnerdaily.com/carepartners. Use code “CP25” when you sign up to receive your discount.
Massage Therapy and Acupuncture
Reconnect your body, mind, and spirit with massage therapy or acupuncture.
- Massage therapy: save 25% off the provider’s usual fee, or pay $15 per 15 minutes of massage therapy, whichever is less.
- Acupuncture: save 25% off the provider’s usual fee.9
For a list of providers near you, call ChooseHealthy Customer Service at 1-877-335-2746 (Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 3 p.m.-11 p.m.). ChooseHealthy is a trademark of American Specialty Health and used permission herein.
9Discount is separate from covered benefit, see your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) available at carepartnersct.com/plan-documents for details.
Laser Vision Correction
Improve your vision without glasses or contact lenses with laser vision correction.
- 15% off the retail price, or 5% off the promotional price of LASIK and PRK laser vision correction.10
- For more information, call Customer Service at 1-877-5LASER6.
10At participating facilities only. Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotion.
The Meditation 101 Series is designed for those who are new to meditation. Meditation is a simple and effective way to calm your mind, relax your body, and improve your outlook and concentration. Meditation 101 consists of 10 short audio lessons that provide you with everything you need to know to begin meditating.
- The lessons are designed to be taken in sequence, and you can listen to each lesson multiple times to learn each skill. Each lesson is about 5 minutes long.
- To access this free tool, visit app.wellable.co/meditation101, and enter the access code “CPCT.”
With Ompractice, you can access live, online yoga and meditation classes led by an instructor to practice yoga from the comfort and privacy of your own home. Ompractice utilizes two-way video so you can participate in group classes and receive feedback and support from your teacher.
CarePartners of Connecticut members can sign up for Ompractice for $14.99/ month (a 40% discount off the monthly plan) or $129.00 for an annual subscription (30% off the regular subscription rate). In addition, if you are a member of the CarePartners of Connecticut CareAdvantage Preferred (HMO) plan, you may be able to use your Annual Wellness Allowance to submit for possible reimbursement of your membership fees.11 For full details of your Annual Wellness Allowance, please see your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) available at carepartnersct.com/plan-documents.
For more information or to sign up, go to ompractice.com/carepartnersct.
11Not all plans include an Annual Wellness Allowance. See your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) available at carepartnersct.com/plan-documents for details.
Be Safer at Home™
Be Safer At Home (BSAH) offers members substantially discounted rates on the installation and monthly fees of a Personal Emergency Response System. BSAH has several options to meet your lifestyle and budget needs including: Landline, Cellular, Mobile, Mobile GPS, and Fall Detection. Be Safer At Home™ is one of the nation's largest providers of Personal Emergency Response Systems, and takes great pride in the fact that they treat all of their subscribers with the same level of dignity and respect that they would a member of their own family.
Hartford HealthCare Independence at Home
Save $100 with Hartford HealthCare Independence at Home.
If living independently becomes difficult, caregivers from Hartford HealthCare Independence at Home can help you or your loved ones maintain your life in the comfort of home. CarePartners of Connecticut members get $100 towards Hartford HealthCare Independence at Home services, plus a free in-home care plan development session, and a 10% discount on medication dispenser service.12 For details, visit carepartnersct.com/independence-at-home or call 1-860-703-1760.
Get your discount by showing your member ID at time of purchase.
12$100 credit can be applied to any service except medication dispenser services. 10% discount applies to medication dispenser services only.
Life Cycle Transitions
Save on a variety of services that help members with chronic health problems stay well at home or transition to a new location.
- Savings include a 20% discount for services such as home modification, house cleaning, hoarding assistance, and more.
- For details on discounts, call Life Cycle Transitions at 1-877-273-7810 and use reference code "LCTCPCT."
- For more information on services, go to www.LifeCycleTransitions.com.
Discounts and services included in the Extras program are not plan benefits and are not subject to the Medicare appeals process.