Get Ready for AEP in 3 Easy Steps
Point32Health make it easy to prepare for Medicare’s Annual Election Period (AEP).
These three easy steps will have you ready to go when AEP arrives in October:
- AHIP Certification: Log in at AHIP Medicare + Fraud, Waste and Abuse to take the course and exam. Once complete, forward the Certificate to Medicare Broker Support team email at: email@example.com
- Plan certification: Both in-person and online training options are available. At in person trainings, you have the benefit of asking questions – and it would be great to see you. Certification is available for each of our 3 lines of business:
- Tufts Health Plan Medicare Advantage in Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim HealthCare Stride in NH
- Care Partners of Connecticut in Connecticut
- Your License: Check to make sure your state insurance license is current. If due for renewal after June 2022, make sure to renew your license before AEP begins. Remember to notify Medicare Broker Support at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have completed your license renewal
Once your certifications and license is updated, you will receive an email from us or be notified through your FMO to verify you are ready to sell for 2023.
If you have any questions about how to get ready to sell for AEP in October, email us at email@example.com or call 833-984-2387.
Please do not share this material with beneficiaries, it is not intended to be distributed to beneficiaries.