Your ZIP Code spans multiple counties.
2020 Improvements for Providers
CarePartners of Connecticut continues to look for ways to improve the provider experience. In response to valuable feedback from providers, CarePartners of Connecticut will implement the following improvements, effective January 1, 2020:
- Expedited patient care and administrative ease with the removal of in-network referrals Note: PCPs must continue to issue referrals for CarePartners of Connecticut members to see an out-of-network provider or specialist.
- Patient visit incentives, including a $0 PCP visit copay, $0 medical deductible and $0 premium plan with robust benefits
- Integrated care model to help coordinate your patients’ health
- Expanded network with more than 900 providers added
- Improved provider tools, including easy-to-use online access to the Doctor Search, secure Provider website and online provider Resource Center
Note: There will be no prior authorization changes for 2020.