Your ZIP Code spans multiple counties.
Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline
CarePartners of Connecticut has a Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline to help CarePartners of Connecticut providers, members and vendors who have questions, concerns and complaints related to possible wasteful, fraudulent or abusive activity. Common concerns may include the following:
- Have you ever seen indications that a patient might be using a CarePartners of Connecticut ID card fraudulently?
- Have patients reported receiving excessive, nonordered, or unnecessary medications or medical supplies?
- Have patients ever given you information about questionable billing practices by other providers?
- Have you been made aware or do you suspect that a patient may be seeking a prescription for a non-legitimate medical purpose, or abusing the pharmacy benefit?
- Have you ever received a fax request from an out-of-state pharmacy for pain cream, antibiotic ointments, etc., which may represent a fraudulent pharmacy scheme?
If you have concerns like these, you can call the CarePartners of Connecticut Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline to report your concerns 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 877.824.7123. You may identify yourself or report anonymously. The information you provide will be forwarded to CarePartners of Connecticut Compliance Department within one business day for your concerns to be addressed.